Thread: West Haven , CT Shoreline

Home Port
    west haven ct
    Images

West Haven , CT Shoreline

Got out this morning at 4am for only the second time this year. Fished from Kimberly Ave bridge to the Milford line. I had a couple of frozen bunker to use up. The tally for the morning was 3 small bluefish 4-5 lb , one really big Sea robin , and a very beautiful sunrise. Have a couple digital photos I'll put up as soon as I figure out how to get them done.

Going to try to find some bunker to snag for the evening tide. All in all a wonderful morning to be out

Tuck is stuck on shore in ct. will help with fuel and bait expenses. Please PM me with any available seats for Sundays.

Senior NBS Member chopper2 Champion, Shark Attack Champion tommyv's Avatar
    Home Port
    Long Branch
    Good job rick.the shore bite has been kind of slow lately.try milford harbor for fresh bunker its loaded.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    west haven ct
    Images
    went by long warf on the way home tonight , lots of surface action along the shore where the vending trucks are parked looked like some blues plowing through a school of bunker.

put the rods in the car and told the wife I may be late getting home some evenings. I'm going to keep them in the car for the rest of the season just in case. got the skunk last night , couldn't fish Baldwin cause of the wind . Ended up at the Kimberly Ave Bridge.
    Tuck is stuck on shore in ct. will help with fuel and bait expenses. Please PM me with any available seats for Sundays.