Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early Tuesday-before work special

Early Tuesday-before work special

Last night went for a ride, it was soooo nice out, I made Plans to get up early with Fishing Partner "Stress Reeliever" It was gorgeous out so we screamed out for a longer ride....NADA, So we took turns manning the rods while each of us took our morning craps, then we headed back towards Branford, on the way back stopped at a nice little spot that I usually make a quick stop to try.Glad we made the stop.....Double Stripers!!!! then....Double Stripes Again...then after a tear up from blue fish we landed double Blue fish, a lone bass, then another lone bass.....Ran out of bait! Cranked up the tunes, and stress took my wheel and tore ass towards the dock, while I stood on the bow playing the air guitar. We Landed a total of six Bass, planned on only keeping 2, but the last fat chick was gut hooked so we sliced up three. see the other pic of the nice conditions we had this morning as the sun peeked over the horizon.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    hey chuck, did you blainerize those pics????????lol

Nope, They Are Leaning Against My Big Gut

Home Port
    Branford, CT
    Nothing like a good morning dump on a nice calm sea, while your buddy holds your pole.ottytrain5:

Oh yeah, nice fish there too. hehehe
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
    Nothing like a good morning dump on a nice calm sea, while your buddy holds your pole.ottytrain5:

Oh yeah, nice fish there too. hehehe
    WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR,IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING

BRANFORD BEACON IS THE SPOT.

Home Port
    Branford Ct.
    Nice fish, Good to see some bass back in our waters. You fishing the bluefish tourny Sun.?
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

we r in for sure....you gotta get me details.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast