Thread: monday tuseday blood bath

Boonebird

monday tuseday blood bath

Well we ran to the dip on monday around noon on monday. I started a couple miles west of the tails. Droped lines in. Had a 69.8 water temp had all lines had 2 tuna on lost both after a short fight.We after ahour picked up and ran to the dip. We trolled for 2 hours befor dark. The fishfinder broke.So we couldnt fitn the thermalcline. Oh well . We set up on a high flyer on the edge.700 feet of water had a water temp of 74 degrees. Two hours in to chunking hell broke loose. We landed 5 yellows.The where all caught with live squid. They where full of chunks. It was quite for a few hours then we landed 2 more yellows. I ened up braking off 3 yellows on butter fly jig. I laned 2 at about 4 am. Shortly after that we had a sword bait that was down 175 feet go off. The suid we used at about 18 to 20 inches long. It got rapped up in a couple lines. We got to see it 20 feet below the surface it as 80 to 100 pounds gone. I went to sleep after that. We ended up trolling with no luck at all. We ended up with 12 yellows to 60 pounds and a bunch of mahi. The weather was mint. We where suposed to get 20 mile an hour winds out of the ne. We never saw that. Well that was out last trip of the year.Well it was a blood bath.

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    xcellent report boone............wtg...................jim

Home Port
    Home
    Great trip guys
    I would love to see some pics if you have any.
    :whdat: :druid: :bonedemon: :whax:

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    That's a great "last trip of the year!"
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Boonebird
    im a super stision .im sorry i stink at spelling.If i brought a camera we would not have caughten any tuna.

Blood Baths are a great thing.....I cant tipe eether..but i cood fish

Boonebird
    TRhanks guys. We had lots of fun. Last trip this year. I might try to get a trip booked for alabama.Im not sure.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    boone chk out www.fishcraze.com friends of nbs all alabama fishing...jim