Thread: 10/10 from Guilford

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images

10/10 from Guilford

I headed out this morning solo.I dragged a lead head tube & worm I just restored with brilliant green tube. I purchased the sugical tube at Dee's in New Haven. I headed up the east river about 8 am .The tube was about 6 feet down when the reel screamed. I thought for sure I had my keeper Bass the way it just ran past the boat.after a 5 minute fight I had a huge blue.No scale on board but my PB blue. I dragged it around for about an hour and nothin else.I headed out to falkner Island and caught some real nice porgies 16 -18 inch in 18 feet of water .Then I headed over to the mouth of the west river at bouy 3 green can .Fished Just NE of it in 10 to 17 feet of water Caught 2 keeper Togs and 2 throw backs.Nothing real big but just right for more chowder .Heading out AT 6:30 with my brother in the am .Hope to find the Togs.Ill try to remember the camera in the morning.What a georgous day today was .The water was 61.4 degrees .I fished both incoming and out going tides .Caught the Togs on outgoing.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    MMMMMM.....

Fish chowda.....I gotta make some up also......:cool:
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    good job chuck..............................:salute: